This insurance is for Individual Practitioners and not for Business Entities.
Hands on Trade Professions
We cover many professions, methods, and techniques. We categorize them because we cannot list them all here.
Choose the best fit and select all that apply or check the professions covered page.
Choose your Membership type:
Partner codes are provided to groups and businesses in association with the Hands On Trade. Please leave blank unless a reference code was provided to you.
As an Independent Contractor, you may be required to name or add a landlord or business as an Additional Insured, as a condition of renting a room, space, booth, or chair.
One or more Additional Insured can be added now, or anytime during your policy period for $10.00 each.
Certificate Holder Additional Insured means any landlord, owner, or property manager of the Designated Premises; or any trade show or convention sponsor or operator; where required by written contract.
Add Additional Insured
Authorization and Disclosure
I represent that the above statements are true and no material facts have been suppressed or misstated. I attest that, as of this date
03/22/2023 I have no knowledge of any allegation, claim or suit or any act, error or omission, which might reasonably be expected to
result in a claim or suit.
Code of Ethics for The Hands On Trade Association
- I will make a difference in this world by providing positive and valuable hands-on services.
- I will strive as an individual therapist or technician to keep my body and mental state healthy so I can provide the highest quality
professional service to my clients.
- I will respect each client with no judgment or discrimination in a private and confidential manner.
- I will abide by the licensing laws of the state/city/county in which I practice my profession.
- I will continue to grow as a professional therapist or technician by taking new classes for education whenever possible as required by
Additional Insured Information
It is common for a landlord or business owner to request to be named or added as an Additional Insured to make sure they have protection against any of your clients that may file a claim.
An Additional Insured must be a business that you work at, a landlord that you rent from or a business that you own. An Additional Insured cannot be a co-worker, colleague, or another practitioner.