Liability Insurance for Independent Estheticians
We provide Professional Liability (malpractice) & General Liability (slip-and-fall) insurance coverage for Estheticians, Make up Artists, and Cosmetologists for $154.00 per year.
Our coverage travels with you anywhere you go to work, even if you work in multiple locations.
Visit our Insurance Coverage page to learn about the policy details.
Beauty Services Covered:
- Chemical Peels
- Derma Planning
- Eyebrow Threading
- Eyelash Extensions
- Fibro Blast
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lash Lifts
- Micro-current Toning
- Micro Needling
- MicroBlading. *You must be licensed/certified in your state.*
- Ombre Brows/Powdered Brows
- Plasma Lift
- Plasma Pen
- Radio Frequency
- Skin Classic
- Skin Peels
- Spray Tanning
Exclusions include but not limited to:
- Permanent Makeup and Tattooing
- Any Invasive Procedure
- Human Structural Manipulations
- Body Piercing of Any Type
- Medical Esthetician Procedures
- Ear Candling
- Sexual Abuse
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Cryo Chambers/Beds * Any claim based on or arising out of a room, chamber, sauna, tank or other device for rendering services or treament by applying cold temperatures to a person's body by refrigeration, or cryonic or cryogenic means. However, this exclusion shall not apply to use of any strictly handheld device for delivering cryotherapy treatment to a specifically localized body part.*
An esthetician provides skin treatments to the face and body in order to enhance a client’s personal appearance. They provide facials, full body treatments, neck and head massages, non medical skin care and the application of makeup. They can also provide skin peels, micro-current toning, microderm abrasion and removal of hair through waxing. They are also known as aestheticians, skin care therapists, skin care specialists, spa technicians, skin care technicians, or makeup artists.
Apply HERE and receive an Email Confirmation that includes your certificate of insurance.
Click to learn more about: