Beauty Insurance for Cosmetologists, Hair Stylists, Barbers, Estheticians, Make Up, Nails and more.
Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors and Booth & Chair Renters
Hands On Trade provides Professional & General Liability Insurance coverage for Cosmetologists, Estheticians and Beauty Professionals for $145.00 per year.
- Coverage if you hurt your client (Professional) or in case clients hurt themselves (General).
- Insurance that covers you anywhere you work, even if you work in multiple locations.
- Multiple Professions covered with One Policy.
- We can cover whatever procedures your license allows you to perform in your state or locale.
- $2 million coverage / $3 million annual aggregate
- We offer product liability coverage.
- No Deductible with any type of claims.
- Your Email Confirmation will include an insurance document that you can print and present.
We can cover the following professions and methods:
|Hair Stylists||Makeup Artists||Manicurists|
|Hair Dressers||Skin Care Professionals||Beauty Specialists|
|Barbers||Beauticians||and many more...|
We cover the following proceedures:
- Derma Planning
- Eyelash Extensions
- Fibro Blast
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lash Lifts
- MicroBlading *Your must be licensed/certified in your state.*
- Micro Needling
- Plasma Lift
- Spray Tanning
Exclusions include but not limited to:
- Permanent Makeup and Tattooing
- Any Invasive Procedure
- Human Structural Manipulations
- Body Piercing of Any Type
- Medical Esthetician Procedures
- Cryo Chambers/Beds
- Ear Candling
- Sexual Abuse
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Transmission of Communicable Diseases
"Over the years, I have directed my independent stylists to Hands On Trade for their insurance needs. They are fast, dependable and have professional customer service. I would recommend them to anyone."
~Christine, Salon Owner, CA
A general cosmetologist is proficient in all forms of beauty care or may specialize in hair treatments, facials, skin or nail treatments. These include but are not limited to manicures, pedicures, applications of artificial nails, makeup, special occasion styling, wet and thermal styling, shampooing, cosmetic application, body hair removal, chemical hair relaxers or straighteners, permanent waves, coloring and highlighting, and extensions or wig treatments.
Click to learn more about: