About Hands On Trade
Why Choose Us?
The Hands On Trade Association is a membership association of professionals who care for body, hair, skin and nails in fields related to touch. We know what kind of tools that practitioners need to have a healthy, secure and successful business.
Established in 2000, we are directed by Judi Calvert. Judi has made it her life’s mission to promote and educate touch therapists and professionals about the importance of the job they do every day. She is committed to improving lives through touch and Hands On Trade is an extension of that mission.
- We care deeply about the industries we cover and want you to be successful.
- We seek to be a partner in your success, not just a faceless association.
- We believe in acting morally and ethically in our activities.
- We aim to be a bridge between the different modalities we cover.
- We have made it our goal to spread the good word about the modalities we cover because we believe everyone benefits from your work.
- We offer friendly, dependable, in-house customer service to meet all your needs quickly and professionally.
- We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and work with an A plus ranking.
- We offer secure coverage from an A rated underwriter, and great customer service and support.
- We are proud to do all our business in the United States of America.
Code of Ethics
- I will make a difference in this world by providing positive and valuable hands-on services.
- I will strive as an individual therapist or technician to keep my body and mental state healthy so I can provide the highest quality professional service to my clients.
- I will respect each client with no judgment or discrimination in a private and confidential manner.
- I will abide by the licensing laws of the state/city/county in which I practice my profession.
- I will continue to grow as a professional therapist or technician by taking new classes for education whenever possible as required by law.